Search All Our Blogs

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Coupons, Samples and Free Research Sites

I love coupons!

I love the adventure of clipping coupons and then planning a trip to Wal-Mart so I can save even more on my grocery bill. Free stuff or coupons / discounts are always better. Cool Savings is an online site where you can find and print coupons.

I love free samples!

I love products from Fresh.com but the free samples you get to pick with each purchase are just delightful!

I love free archives & databases!

GenealogyBuff.com is a site with links to a fabulous array of search tools. The best thing is many of the site are fee!

I subscribe to Ancestry.com and feel that it is worth every penny. BUT, did you know that they have 200 databases that can be accessed FREE?

To access the free Ancestry.com sites and many others visit GenealogyBuff.com
.

While you are there take a minute to explore the other links, you may be pleasantly surprised at who or what you may find.


Happy Researching,
Pattie

No comments:

Post a Comment